- A proven understanding of the key elements, interdependencies and characteristics of a concise, yet comprehensive, operating plan, a competitive strategy, a sales operations management process, a call plan, etc.
- The steps and tools necessary to enable an executive level management team to effectively and efficiently build consensus on, and commitment to, quality answers to critical business issues.
- A broad range of facilitation skills developed with, and complementary to, the process expertise – the right question at the right time, in combination with the process and tools, for the optimal result.
- Success across a range of participants, and combinations of participants, from individual contributor to the most senior executive, from large to small company, from public to private sector, from domestic to international/cross-culture and from the most enthusiastic, cooperative “seeker of truth” to the most skeptical, cynical “detector of contradiction”.
- Experience dealing with the widest array of business challenges across a diverse range of industries, markets and international business environments.